Saturday, June 7, 2008

Arduino Contest 2008



The company that is currently distributing Arduino in Spain, Libelium, organized 2 months ago an Arduino Contest. And I force myself to compete with something. I decided to improve my first MrPotato Robot adding voice, led eyes a thermometer, and of course using the new MrPotato Maximus Prime. It took a great effort, I finished the hardware stage, but I couldn't end the software one. Anyway, I sent it to the contest, competing in the Art Hack section.


Of course I didn't win. I'm sad :( . You can check Libelium contest page to see the winners.

Here I leave a link to the guide to create your own MrPotato Robot. This link will show you a mind map. You can navigate it dragging, zooming and clicking on nodes. When you click on a node it will let you know his child nodes. I'm currently working on a 3D manual, but it will take time.

No comments:

Post a Comment